Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Conversation with Haile Gebretsadik on 22-05-2018 - Blog Post no - 68A.



I have been writing about Ethiopia and i have been receiving good response. I have received tremendous response about my atleast post on "Ethiopian Women". I have received this message from my Dear management student Haile Gebretsadik from Bahirdar university. Thanks Haile Gebretsadik for making my day!

My conversation with Haile Gebretsadik,

Anil Ramesh: Very pretty Haile Gebretsadik. Is she related to you and can I use it in my blog.

Haile Gebretsadik: Yes of course mine

Anil Ramesh: thanks, i will use it. And who is the girl? very good looking!

Haile Gebretsadik: My daughter; Michal.Anyway this is a monumental photo the time I saw your post we were drinking coffee and photographed them

Anil Ramesh: wow, such a great compliment. Will make it a part of my blog. It is so humbling that I write a blog item and you read it while you are having a coffee ceremony.

No comments:

Post a Comment